Reopening Studio 22
As we anticipate the gradual reopening of our studio, we wanted to share a few of our thoughts and rollout plans with you.
We want to assure you that we are planning to reopen the studio gradually, taking the necessary precautions to preserve our dance community's health and safety. We've incorporated the protocols recommended by the CDC & the state of Texas.
Phase 1 (May 18):
During the remainder of May, we will fully transition back to streaming online classes from the studio, and will allow limited private lessons and wedding lessons on a reservation basis only.
Phase 2 (June 1):
We will begin allowing limited attendance for in-studio group classes, with livestream classes available online for students who prefer to learn from home. Private lessons, wedding lessons, and student practice will be available on a limited reservation basis. Click the button below for details on in-studio health & safety protocol.
What's New, What to Expect:
Not only have we gone through renovations to update our studio with new touchless features, we will strongly be adhering to distancing practices, implementing protocols to enter the studio, limiting the number of people in our facility, as well continuing rigorous cleaning and sanitation.
Before Traveling to Studio 22
• Complete a Self Assessment before you arrive. If you have any of the following symptoms, please stay home:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• Loss of taste or smell
• Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0°F
• Known close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
• You will need a mask that covers your nose & mouth.
• We recommend arriving early to allow ample time for check in.
Before Entering the Facility
• A line will form down the side of the building with spaces marked to maintain distancing.
• Each person will have a temperature taken with a contactless thermometer. Temperatures of 100.0° F or greater will not be allowed in the building.
In-Studio Group Classes
Private / Wedding Lessons
• More info regarding lessons coming soon. Lessons will require a reservation.
• Current private lessons students: contact your instructor for availability & scheduling.