Membership Sales Consultant
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS THROUGH OUR INDEED JOB POSTING!
Studio 22 is seeking a Membership Sales Consultant who wants to be part of the world of Ballroom Dancing!
ABOUT STUDIO 22:
Studio 22 is the premier ballroom & social dance studio in Dallas, and the studio of choice for Dallas-based competitors on ABC's hit show, Dancing with the Stars! Every month, the studio holds over 100 group classes, including ballroom, Latin, salsa, swing - and more – for adults of all ages. The studio also hosts a variety of events, including weekly socials, special events, & workshops.
Looking for an addition to our Studio 22 Team! Are you a rock star team member with a talent for sales and a passion for people? Do you work well under minimal supervision? Have excellent interpersonal skills? Would you describe yourself as detail-oriented and proactive? Keep reading!
Our Membership Sales Consultants [MSCs] provide the first impression of our dance studio to students, members, and first-time guests, and are responsible for:
- Creating relationships with potential and current students
- Knowledgeable sales of dance instruction & merchandise
- Providing excellent customer service
- Event marketing, ticket sales, set-up/break-down
- Additional responsibilities/projects as assigned
- Prior sales experience strongly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Ability to work with computers & learn new software (proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel preferred); typing speed of 50+ wpm.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Works well in a team environment, and under pressure
- Skilled at interpersonal communication, including professional phone & e-mail etiquette
- Maintains composure regardless of situation or personality type
- POS knowledge & previous retail, event, and/or restaurant experience (especially fine dining) a plus
- **Availability in afternoons, evenings, and on weekends for part-time, OR 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM during the week (and occasional Saturdays) for full-time**
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, as necessary.
We are flexible around school schedules or similar, and provide training & room for growth in addition to a fun, relaxed environment; taking care of our people is integral to the success of our business! PAY: hourly, depending on experience
HOURS: PART TIME: 15 – 20 hours/week. (3 – 4 shifts, weekday afternoons/evenings & weekends)
SCHEDULE: M – F, daytimes & evenings. Saturday, daytime & evening. Sunday, 11 AM – 6 PM. Weekend availability required for part-time positions.
TO APPLY: Please attach resume, cover letter, and references in *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf format. No phone calls, e-mails or faxes.
Studio 22 is always accepting resumes for Staff Instructors. Styles offered by the studio include:
- International Standard
- International Latin
- American Smooth
- American Rhythm
- Club Latin (salsa, bachata, merengue)
- Country & Western
- Argentine Tango
The studio may also be open to additional styles. If you are interested in joining the staff of Studio 22, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following items:
- Your professional/dance resume, including previous professional experience
- Cover letter
- Head shots
- Video footage of your dancing
View the full job description.