Membership Sales Consultant
- PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR MONSTER JOB POSTING -
Studio 22 is seeking a Membership Sales Consultant who wants to be part of the world of Ballroom Dance!
ABOUT STUDIO 22:
Studio 22 is the premier ballroom & social dance studio in the Dallas area, and the studio of choice for Dallas-based competitors on ABC's hit show, Dancing with the Stars! Every month, the studio holds over 100 group classes, including ballroom, Latin, salsa, swing (and more!), and social dances. The studio also hosts a variety of special events, including Saturday night social parties.
Looking for an addition to our Studio 22 Team! Are you a rock star team member with a talent for sales and a passion for people? Do you work well under minimal supervision? Have excellent interpersonal skills? Would you describe yourself as detail-oriented and proactive? Keep reading!
Our Membership Sales Consultants [MSCs] provide the first impression of our dance studio to students, members, and first-time guests, and are responsible for:
- Creating relationships with potential and current students
- Knowledgeable sales of dance instruction & merchandise
- Providing excellent customer service
- Event marketing, ticket sales, set-up/break-down
- Additional responsibilities/projects as assigned
- Prior sales experience strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Ability to work with computers, and to learn new software (Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel required.); typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Works well in a team environment, under pressure
- Skilled at interpersonal communication, including professional phone & e-mail etiquette
- Maintains composure regardless of situation or personality type
- POS knowledge & previous retail, event, and/or restaurant experience a plus
- ** Availbility in afternoons, evenings, and on weekends for part-time; OR 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM during the week (and occasional weekends) for full-time **
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods, as necessary
We are flexible around school schedules or similar, and provide training & room for growth in addition to a fun, relaxed environment; taking care of our people is integral to the success of our business!
PAY: Hourly if PT; salaried if FT
HOURS: PART-TIME: 10 - 30 hours/week (3 - 5 shifts/week, weekday afternoons/evenings & weekends)
FULL-TIME: 40 - 45 hours/week (5 - 6 shifts/week, weekdays & occasional Saturday)
SCHEDULE:M – F, daytimes & evenings. Saturday, daytime & evening. Sunday, 11 AM – 6 PM. Weekend availability required for part-time positions.
TO APPLY: Please submit resume, cover letter, and references in *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf format. No phone calls, e-mails or faxes.EEO
Studio 22 is always accepting resumes for Staff Instructors. Styles offered by the studio include:
- International Standard
- International Latin
- American Smooth
- American Rhythm
- Club Latin (salsa, bachata, merengue)
- Country & Western
- Argentine Tango
The studio may also be open to additional styles. If you are interested in joining the staff of Studio 22, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following items:
- Your professional/dance resume, including previous professional experience
- Cover letter
- Head shots
- Video footage of your dancing
View the full job description.