Front Desk Team Member
ABOUT STUDIO 22:
Studio 22 is partner dancing re-imagined. With over 120 group classes each month, weekly socials, master classes & workshops, private & wedding lessons, showcases, & outings, there's something for everyone. Our expert pros are here to coach, teach, encourage, motivate - whatever you need to meet your goals.
Every day, our students dance to build confidence, meet new people, burn calories, release stress, get inspired, and transform their lives.
Our 90-minute adult partner classes are offered in beginning through competitive levels, and include Salsa, Swing, Tango, Country Western, Ballroom, Latin, & more styles. You don't need a partner or experience to get started - come as you are, and we'll have you out on the dance floor in no time.
We offer flexible scheduling, provide training, and room for growth in a fun, relaxed environment. Taking care of our people is integral to the success of our business! Responsibilities:
Help make a difference every day in the lives of our students. Are you a rock star team member with a talent for connecting with people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Would you describe yourself as detail-oriented and proactive? Keep reading!
Our Front Desk Team Members provide the first impression of our dance studio to current students and first-time guests. Their key responsibilities include:
- Creating & maintaining relationships with potential and current students as other team members
- Providing top-notch customer service Guiding students with class selections, membership questions, and merchandise purchases
- Communicating with other team members (including peers & supervisors) and students via phone, email, writing, and in person in a timely, efficient, and respectful manner
- Ensuring a clean and welcoming atmosphere at all times
- Have flexibility with schedule, able to work weekends, holidays, daytime, or evening
- Strong customer service skills
- Availabiliity for 3 – 5 shifts each week, one being a weekend
- Friendly, outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
- Exhibit enthusiasm for the studio and for the job
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
- Respond to clients request with a can-do attitude
- Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude
- Ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Have an eye for detail and care for the club’s appearance and cleanliness
- Work as a cohesive team with all Studio 22 staff members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain a professional appearance and behavior Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- \Passionate about building a strong culture!
- Previous retail, fitness industry, and/or restaurant experience a plus
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
PAY: hourly, depending on experience
HOURS: 15 – 30 hours/week. (3 – 5 shifts, weekday afternoons/evenings & weekends)
SCHEDULE: Part Time. M – F, daytimes & evenings. Saturday, daytime & evening. Sunday, 11 AM – 6 PM. Weekend availability required for this position.
TO APPLY: Please use link above. No phone calls, e-mails or faxes.
Studio 22 is always accepting resumes for Staff Instructors. Styles offered by the studio include:
- International Standard
- International Latin
- American Smooth
- American Rhythm
- Club Latin (salsa, bachata, merengue)
- Country & Western
- Argentine Tango
The studio may also be open to additional styles. If you are interested in joining the staff of Studio 22, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following items:
- Your professional/dance resume, including previous professional experience
- Cover letter
- Head shots
- Video footage of your dancing
View the full job description.