2015 Features & Updates
At Studio 22, we’re committed to bringing you fun, affordable partner dance classes with the best instruction in a relaxed, positive environment.
We continually invest in improving our services so that we can help you to accomplish your dance-related goals, whether those include gaining confidence, learning to dance for a special occasion, fitness and health, meeting new people, social or competitive dancing, or whatever they may be. As we continue to evolve our services, we look forward to bringing more value to your experience, and are excited to announce new membership options and features, as well as several new programs to reward our students – developed as a result of student requests – beginning in 2015:
- Memberships will now feature rollover classes, allowing members to utilize unused classes;
- New and improved Referral Rewards program for members who refer new students to Studio 22;
- New Dance Challenge program, rewarding students who achieve dance goals;
- New Platinum Membership level for students who want to do it all: unlimited classes + all parties & showcases + extra discounts on specialty events + even more perks!;
- Discounted floor fees for member’s personal practice;
- Membership change forms available online for your convenience;
- Relaxed membership terms to simplify how memberships work.
To continue to bring you the absolute best dance instruction around, the following pricing changes will take effect January 1, 2015:
- Basic Membership monthly fee, $10 increase
- Silver Membership monthly fee, $10 increase
- Gold Membership monthly fee, $20 increase
- Member Extra Class, $1.50 increase
- Six-Class Package, $9 increase; Student package, $4.50 increase. Classes will now expire 6 months from date of purchase.
(If you’ve purchased a Six-Class Package through December 31st, 2014 and still have unused class credits, the credits will remain on your account until they’re used.)
- Floor Fee, $3/hour increase (Discount available for floor fee package purchases & Studio 22 Members.)
We know that every dollar counts for our students. That’s why this marks the first time we’ve changed our prices since the studio opened (over 5 years).
At Studio 22, our priority is helping you learn to dance in a way that’s rewarding for you. We’re working hard every day to deliver the services you need to accomplish your goals, and these changes will allow us to better serve our students.
Questions on the price changes? Click here. As always, our staff members are ready to answer your questions and help customize your dance experience. Just give us a call at 972.490.0022. Thank you for choosing Studio 22.
The Studio 22 Team
P. S. We also wanted to invite you, your friends and family to our first ever Open House on Saturday, January 31st – a full day of free classes to experience all that Studio 22 has to offer. Look for more information and a schedule of events soon!
December 17, 2014 | Share: